But he who is of a merry heart has a continual feast. Proverbs 15:15b
by: Jennifer Mullen
This is my go-to-recipe for any event where I am supposed to take a snack to share. It ALWAYS turns out great! Thanks to my friend, Karen, who shared it with me a few years ago. There is NOTHING healthy in it, so forget your New Year’s Resolutions for a moment and enjoy!
- 2 Heaping Wooden Spoonfuls of Mayo- I only use Hellman’s. Have not tried it with 1/2 fat or olive oil mayo. (This was how the recipe was explained to me. Never strayed.)
- 1 Can of Quartered Artichoke Hearts- sometimes chop them smaller
- 8 oz. of Cream Cheese- softened
- 5 oz of Shredded Parmesan Cheese- I always use Frigo.
- 1 Tbsp each of Garlic Powder and Parsley
- Combine the mayo, garlic powder, and parsley
- Add the Parmesan cheese
- Fold in the softened cream cheese
- Stir in the artichoke hearts
Bake on 350 degrees until warm and bubbly (about 30 minutes).
Serve with chips, crackers, or pieces of yummy bread.